Local, personal and professional
Bradham Printing & Signs is locally owned by Casey and Pam Bradham. When you partner with Bradham Printing & Signs, you work directly with Casey and Pam. Casey handles sales and customer service, and Pam coordinates design and production. Casey and Pam both have extensive experience in business, design and printing and signage.
Casey leads the sales, marketing and management efforts at Bradham Printing & Signs. He has a bachelor’s degree in advertising and marketing from the University of South Florida. He previously worked in industrial sales. His background brings him a thorough understanding of the processes and needs of small, manufacturing-centric businesses. Tell Casey your business needs, and find out how Bradham Printing & Signs can be your trusted business partner.
Pam has a master’s degree in art and previously managed the art department for Atlantic Federal Savings and Loan in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She also worked as a designer for the Tribune-Times newspaper in Simpsonville. Pam has been involved in graphic design for more than 20 years and leads all design and creative efforts at Bradham Printing & Signs. Share your design needs with Pam and see what her experience, expertise and talent can do for your business.
Our state-of-the-art equipment makes your job shine
At Bradham Printing & Signs, we believe personal relationships are the best way to do business. But let’s face it — the right equipment is critical to ensuring the success of your job, whether it’s a printed brochure, menu, wall sign or banner. We use the most current technology in our industry. This state-of-the-art equipment allows us to provide our clients with high-quality products on time and on budget. Our hardware and software toolkit includes the use of:
- Apple iMac workstations with color-calibrated displays for design and file manipulation
- Adobe Creative Cloud design software, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) software
- Apple Macintosh Server for file storage, job archiving and retrieval
- Konica Minolta production color and black and white digital printers
- Roland wide-format digital printer with integrated cutter and Adobe Postscript 3/PDF PrintEngine RIP
- ECRM platesetter with Macintosh Pro-based RIP
- Multi-color sheetfed commercial presses
- Various bindery, signage and finishing equipment
- Digitally controlled paper cutting system